- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
The Best-Read, most highly acclaimed product training series ever published in the plumbing industry has been made available to fill the gaping hole in the plumbing industry’s knowledge training.
The College of Product Knowledge is ideal for wholesalers, manufacturers, agents, designers, contractors, technicians, engineers, architects and other pros who need to understand a variety of plumbing systems and components.
The College of Product Knowledge CD is simple to navigate and provides:
-More than 100 products into 27 sections in 300 pages
-4-color diagrams showing product cut-aways and flow direction
-New section on tankless water heaters and more
-Overview, Glossary and Section Quizzes (and answers)
-Clickable Table of Contents
-Expert compilation by top industry consultant and writer, Don Arnold
Expanded content includes: Residential Faucets, Supply Piping, General Application Valves, Water Heating, Fixtures, DWV Pipe Fittings, Water Treatment Products, Disposer Dispensers, Shower Valves, Tubular Goods, Chemicals & Compounds, Drains, Sump Pumps and More!