- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Items Tagged with 'IAPMO'
U.S. Rep. Jerry McNerney (D-Stockton, Calif.) on Friday introduced legislation that would provide a tax credit toward the purchase of WaterSense-certified products.
IAPMO promotes Dave Viola to COO and hires Lee Mercer to VP of industry relations.
UA and the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) have reached an agreement on a landmark proposal to save energy and water in new buildings with a proposal to IAPMO.
Last month, Plumbing & Mechanical interviewed Russ Chaney, CEO of The IAPMO Group, about his organization that develops the Uniform Plumbing, Mechanical, Swimming Pool and Solar Energy Codes and tests and certifies plumbing and mechanical products in the United States and overseas.
IAPMO/ANSI S1001.1, Design and Installation of Solar Water Heating Systems has been approved by ANSI as an American National Standard.
The public comment form, as well as instructions, can be found at www.iapmo.org/Pages/ReportonComments.aspx.
The MiniRester from Sioux Chief is a code-mandated and -approved water hammer arresting device
The International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials is accepting submissions for this year’s essay competition awarding scholarships to three young people affiliated with IAPMO and many of its industry partners.