- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
The theme for MCAA 2013 is Unconventional Thinking: The Essential Ingredient of Success. Scott Pelley, “CBS Evening News” anchor, is the keynote speaker for the opening session and will talk about his unconventional approach to covering the news and getting the story. Astronaut Mark Kelly, Capt. U.S. Navy (retired), not only will talk about his naval aviator and NASA careers, he will talk about his wife, Rep. Gabrielle Giffords from Arizona and the attempted assassination that almost took her life. Humanitarian and former U.S. Navy Seal Eric Greitens will talk about his work with Bosnian and Rwandan refugees and his current work to help post-9/11 wounded and disabled veterans develop their professional and educational goals.
In addition, economist Greg IP will update attendees on U.S. and global economics; Mark King, CEO of TaylorMade-adidas Golf, will discuss how he brought his company from $300 million in sales to $1.4 billion during the recession; and business technology guru Scott Klososky will help mechanical contractors incorporate technology such as BIM and back-office software into their businesses.
Other sessions will cover the new lead-free law, the new health-care law, compensation and incentive plans, investment strategies for 2013 and enhancing pre-fab processes. And don’t forget the four final teams in the Student Chapter Competition.
Sponsored by: The Mechancial Contractors Association of America