- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Uponor is continuing its momentum in the commercial sector with its 2013 Professional Webinar Series, which includes 13 sessions on relevant topics such as Pipe Sizing Commercial PEX-a Plumbing Systems, Hydronic Distribution with PEX-a, and Radiant Cooling in High-humidity Environments.
“With PEX gaining ground in commercial plumbing applications and radiant cooling continuing to stay strong as a sustainable-building practice, we are responding to the industry with this year’s webinar series courses,” says Wes Sisco, training manager at Uponor.
Ulf Johansson, Product Manager-Ecoflex, Heating and Cooling
PROadvantage and PROadvantage Elite members will earn 10 credits for attending this webinar.