- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Kenny Chapman, “The Blue Collar Coach,” is the author of “The Six Dimensions of C.H.A.N.G.E.” and owner of Peterson Plumbing. While effectively leading his service business, Kenny has been sharing his knowledge and experiences all over the world in the areas of leadership, sales, profitability, freedom and overall goal accomplishment. Kenny’s website has free information, tips and videos that you can apply to your own business today.Call for more information 877/968-2244
Questions? Need help? Call Paul at 407/699-8515, on his cell at 407/467-4916 or e-mail him (reference Plumbing & Mechanical magazine).
John Siegenthaler, P.E., is principal of Appropriate Designs, in Holland Patent, N.Y., and author of the text “Modern Hydronic Heating”. John teaches two 10-week, design-focused online courses: Mastering Hydronic System Design, and Hydronic-Based Biomass Heating Systems.
Each class is capped at 50 students with 30 discounts. These AIA-approved courses are offered in partnership with BNP Media, the Biomass Thermal Energy Council and HeatSpring.
Ray Wohlfarth is the author of “Lessons Learned in a Boiler Room: A common-sense approach to servicing and installing commercial boilers.” In his spare time, he is president of Fire & Ice in Pittsburgh, Pa. Ray writes a monthly newsletter on commercial boilers. He can be reached at 412/343-4110.