March 13, 2007 - I=B=R School Spring Sessions Announced
GAMA’s Hydronic Institute has scheduled a new round of I=B=R Schools for Spring 2007, and includes a new one-day format. The course is developed by veteran instructor Bob Hedden in conjunction with GAMA's HI Division.
In 2007, learn the fundamentals of designing and installing a hydronic heating system with baseboards and radiators, including:
- How to do heat loss calculations
- Pipe sizing
- Control selection and boiler sizing
- Baseboard and radiation selection
- Indirect water heating
- Circulator selection
Spring 2007 ScheduleSchool hours at all locations: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- May 9: Hampton Inn, 1329 Bristol Pike, Bensalem, PA 19020
- May 10: Raddison Saddle Brook, 129 Pehle Ave., Saddle Brook, NJ 07633
- May 15: Marlborough Courtyard by Marriott, 75 Felton St., Marlborough, MA 01752
- May 17: Plainview Holiday Inn, 215 Sunnyside Blvd., Plainview, NY 11803
There is a 20 percent discount on conference registrations for groups of 3 or more from the same company. For more information, contact GAMA Certification Services: 866/408-3831 ext. 11; firstname.lastname@example.org.