A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, Julien and Spartan Environmental Technologies add new manufacturers rep agencies. A.O. Smith added X-Cel Sales as its manufacturers rep for the company's commercial and residential water heaters in Colorado, Wyoming, southwestern Nebraska, Arizona and Clark County, Nev. Contact Shawn Marley at 602/943-4466, email@example.com.
Decorative plumbing manufacturer Julien named three new rep firms:
- Luxury Marketing, located in the New York/New Jersey metro area;
Spartan Environmental Technologies, a manufacturer of chemical oxidation and disinfection equipment, appointed three new manufacturers rep firms:
- Stehr Enterprises, covering the District of Columbia, Virginia, Maryland and Delaware; and
- Hot2Cold representing Julien in the Midwest.
- Premier Water of Charlotte, N.C., will cover North and South Carolina (www.premier-water.com);
State Water Heaters named Great Lakes Agency of Grand Blanc, Mich., as its representative for the Lower Peninsula of Michigan. Contact Mike Ostrowski at 810/600-0659, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applied Process Equipment of Scottsdale, Ariz., will cover Arizona and New Mexico (www.apewater.com); and
- The Maher Corp. of Medford, Mass., will cover New England (www.themahercorp.com).