On The Move - January 2006
- Perma-Liner Industries Inc. named Eric Baum its chief financial officer. He joined the company in 2000. Baum's career spans more than 10 years, with experience in financial planning and operations management.
Perma-Liner also promoted Doug McCullough to director of operations. He was lead trainer and later became technical support manager.
- Jason Richards was recently promoted to trade marketing manager of Burnham Hydronics. He will be responsible for working directly with contractors, and implementing marketing strategies to enhance their product and sales support and overall relationship with Burnham.
Mark Kendall has joined Burnham as manager of engineering and research, and will oversee Burnham's new and existing product design strategy.
- Fluidmaster Inc. announced that James Sanford has joined its national sales team as sales manager, plumbing wholesale. His experience includes the creation of a National Field Service Program that placed regional service technicians throughout the United States.
Fluidmaster also named Sharon Vessels as product manager, connector products. In her new position, Vessels will focus on new product development, sales promotion and planning for this product line.
- Hercules Chemical Co. Inc. recently promoted Mylene Molina to marketing and communications coordinator. She will assume responsibility for all communications efforts including promotions, advertising and public relations.
- Scott Kranstuber has been promoted to director of sales and marketing of gas products at Perfection Corp. Since 2001, Kranstuber has had responsibility for the company's entire gas products sales force as its national sales manager. He began working as a Perfection sales engineer in 1990.
- Rheem Mfg. Co. has promoted Simon Parfitt to president of its Water Heating Division, based in Montgomery, Ala. Parfitt, formerly its vice president and controller, succeeds Scott D. Martin, who was named president and CEO of Rheem in August.