Falcon Hires Reps For U.S., Puerto Rico
March 17, 2004
Corrugated stainless-steel flexible water connector manufacturer Falcon Stainless has contracted with manufacturers' representatives in 21 states and Puerto Rico:
- New York and New Jersey - The Soldt-Robinson Sales Corp., Ron Soldt.
- Washington, Montana, Oregon, Alaska, Idaho and Hawaii - NDS Co., Neal Dykeman.
- Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi and the Florida Panhandle - Ayers and Associates, Mike Ayers.
- Georgia - Pinnacle Sales Co., Michael Gatewood.
- Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and New Mexico - Dynamic Merchandising and Licensing, Bob Fitzgerald. He will also be in charge of special projects for the plumbing wholesale industry.
- Nevada and Arizona - The Group, John Andresakis. He will also handle OEM projects nationwide.
- Ohio - Arrow Sales Co., John Wirsing.
- Puerto Rico - A.G. Barrios Manufacturers Representatives.