Plumbing and Mechanical

Kansas Requires Continuing Education

August 1, 2005
The Kansas legislature recently passed a law (HB 2058) requiring anyone holding a journeyman or master's license in either plumbing or HVAC/mechanical to obtain 12 hours of continuing education units every 24 months. Contact David Finley, executive director of Kansas PHCC, at, 316/943-7100, for more information.