- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Articles Tagged with ''IAPMO''
IAPMO/ANSI S1001.1, Design and Installation of Solar Water Heating Systems has been approved by ANSI as an American National Standard.
The public comment form, as well as instructions, can be found at www.iapmo.org/Pages/ReportonComments.aspx.
Last month, Plumbing & Mechanical interviewed Russ Chaney, CEO of The IAPMO Group, about his organization that develops the Uniform Plumbing, Mechanical, Swimming Pool and Solar Energy Codes and tests and certifies plumbing and mechanical products in the United States and overseas.
The MiniRester from Sioux Chief is a code-mandated and -approved water hammer arresting device
The International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials is accepting submissions for this year’s essay competition awarding scholarships to three young people affiliated with IAPMO and many of its industry partners.