- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Articles Tagged with ''lead-free''
Webstone’s line of push-connect ball valves and fittings includes six new designs — water connectors, water connectors with ball valve, drop ear elbows, slip couplings, check valves and additional reducing fittings.
Matco-Norca offers new lead-free CPVC brass adapter fittings in time for the federal lead-free mandate.
The Watts Water Technologies family rolled out the proverbial red carpet in June as the company officially cut the ribbon on its new 30,000-sq.-ft. lead-free plumbing products foundry in Franklin, N.H.
The Plumbing Industry Leadership Coalition met in June to address three topics we’ve discussed in this column in recent months: the federal law on no-lead plumbing products; the next generation of plumbing industry professionals; and the nation’s aging infrastructure.
For decades, lead has been used around the world as an essential element in the production of brass and bronze plumbing fittings and fixtures.
A ribbon-cutting ceremony for the new facility was held June 21 in Franklin, N.H.
PM Profile: Watts Water Technologies asks tough questions about lead-free products’ compliance and quality
Matco-Norca offers a full line of lead-free-compliant Poly PEX fittings for residential and commercial applications.
Lee Brass has increased its employment by 30% as a result of the increased demand for its lead-free LEE FREE product line.