- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Zurn Industries announces the opening of its new Innovation Center in Cary, N.C. — a move that reflects the company’s rapid growth in the commercial plumbing industry.
|Photo courtesy of Zurn Industries|
The 17,000-sq.-ft. center will facilitate testing, quality control, product technology and system innovations.
“As Zurn continues to drive market leadership through our escalation in innovation, we remain committed to delivering world class engineered water solutions,” says Scott McDowell, global vice president, marketing and business development for Zurn. “This new facility sends a clear message to our employees, customers and future customers that our drive to innovate isn’t slowing down but instead is gaining speed and resources.”
The Zurn Innovation Center will free up space in a nearby manufacturing plant in Sanford, allowing that facility to meet a growing demand experienced by Zurn’s Commercial Brass and Fixtures Operations.
The Innovation Center, located at 3700 Regency Parkway in Cary, opened June 2, 2014.