- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
John Siegenthaler, P.E., hydronics expert and PM columnist, will be featured in the next Coffee with Caleffi webinar on Thursday, May 29 at 12 noon CDT. The online technical training webinar is free and is intended for contractors, designers and wholesalers.
During the webinar, Siegenthaler will discuss Air Source and Water Source Heat Pump Systems. He will address how heat pumps can be successfully combined with modern hydronic distribution systems to maximize heat pump performance while supplying heating, cooling and domestic hot water.
A mechanical engineering graduate of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and a licensed professional engineer, Siegenthaler has more than 30 years of experience in designing modern hydronic heating systems. He is the author of Modern Hydronic Heating, as well as a columnist for Plumbing & Mechanical.
For more information and to register, read here.