- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
BrassCraft is introducing its handy Zip-it tool to plumbing contractors as a safe, reliable and cost-effective way to resolve many common clogged drain problems.
The Zip-It tool is a fast and easy way to clear clogged and slow running drains. This durable plastic tool is suitable for use in many residential drains including most household sink, shower and tub drains. It is 20” long, with 18” of barbed length. As an environmentally friendly option, users don’t need to use any harsh chemicals.
“Zip-It could save the contractor time and is easy to use; it’s always worth a try on a clogged drain. Every contractor should have one of these in his tool box and keep a ready supply on his truck,” says Charles Pryde, channel marketing director, BrassCraft Manufacturing.
A slow sink drain can be fixed in 10 minutes or less (including clean up) with no tools other than Zip-It. There usually is no need to remove the stopper. Just open the drain stopper all the way, turn on the water, insert the Zip-It and then remove it slowly. Use it once, and then throw it away.
“Not only is Zip-It a great tool, but because it is so easy to use and so effective, we are recommending that plumbers consider it as a promotional item for their customers,” adds Pryde.