- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Jim Allen became the Manufacturer/Supplier Council representative to the Mechanical Contractors Associationof America (MCAA) board of directors at the close of the association’s annual convention on March 13. The event was held at the JW Marriott Desert RidgeResort in Scottsdale, Ariz.
Allen is the president and CEO of Sloan Valve Co. A LEED accredited professional, he has written several articles on the topic of water conservation and sustainability and regularly speaks to groups regarding LEED and strategies for making water efficiency part of a corporate sustainability initiative.
His service on the MCAA board of directors runs concurrent to his term as chairman of MCAA’s Manufacturer/Supplier Council executive committee. Allen has served on the Manufacturer/Supplier Council’s governing board since 2008. In addition, he has been a member of the Plumbing Contractors of America board of directors and the Green Coordinating Committee.