- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Wheatland Tube recently revealed a new name for its continuous weld (CW) pipe. Wheatland CW pipe will now be manufactured and sold under the SureThread brand name.
“This name speaks to the excellent threading and fabrication characteristics of CW pipe,” said Mark Magno, president of Wheatland Tube’s pipe division. “Many of our customers tell us that our CW pipe ‘threads like butter’ and doesn’t have hard spots commonly seen on imported ERW pipe, so the SureThread name just made sense.”
SureThread pipe features a uniform grain pattern and smooth surface that is proven to cause less wear and tear on tools and dies than traditional ERW pipe. SureThread is used for mechanical and low-pressure applications, as well as steam, water, gas and air lines applications.
Wheatland Tube is North America’s only full-line producer of SureThread ASTM A53 CW and electric resistance weld (ERW) standard steel pipe. SureThread is available now in a wide range of sizes.