- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Pratt joined the Globe Union family in 1999, helped launch the Danze brand in 2001 and assumed a leadership role on Gerber when that product line was acquired in 2003. He continues to oversee the overall sales strategy and sales management structure for both Danze and Gerber.
“Jeff’s promotion reflects his tremendous personal and business success leading our branded sales team to increasing sales and market share over the years,” said Michael Werner, president and CEO. “He has become a highly regarded executive in the plumbing industry and will help us maintain and expand our reputation throughout the category.”
Pratt will supervise the varying segments of the sales team, including wholesale, retail, e-commerce, hospitality, multi-family and the Canadian business.