- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
JG Innovations Inc., a leading provider of steel soffit concealment systems, announced the appointment of Jack Grice, P.E. as chairman and chief executive officer. Grice founded JG Innovations and recently served as president of the company.
Grice has been a contributor to the life safety and mechanical industries for more than 30 years through his development of several soffit concealment systems. His passion for producing a quality product coupled with his engineering background has been instrumental in implementing the strategies that have positioned the company as an industry leader. In his new role as CEO, Grice will oversee all new business development, keep a pulse on market trends and will continue to be intricately involved in critical business decisions.
As a graduate of Michigan Technological University, Grice’s engineering degree shaped his future endeavors and helped to create many opportunities for him by obtaining numerous patents for various construction products. He is a registered P.E. in the state of Wisconsin and his patented products are utilized throughout the trades across the nation.
JG Innovations Inc., a leading provider of steel soffit concealment systems, announced the appointment of Jack Grice, P.E. as chairman and CEO.