- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
LENOX, a manufacturer of premium band saw blades, power tool accessories and hand tools, announced it has been named the Gold winner for western Massachusetts by the 2013 Team Massachusetts Economic Impact Awards. For its 10th annual awards, MassEcon selected companies from across the Commonwealth based on their outstanding contributions to the Massachusetts economy.
“We are incredibly proud of our commitment to the local business community, which has been supportive since we began manufacturing in Massachusetts in 1915. To receive recognition for our continued efforts to expand our footprint in the state is truly an honor,” said Rich Wuerthele, LENOX president.
At an awards luncheon last month, winners from five regions (West, Central, Southeast, Northeast, and Greater Boston) were acknowledged. LENOX was selected after a site visit and a reception with competitors and judges at the UMass Club. The reception enabled senior executives from LENOX to present the company's attributes in the categories of:
- Job growth
- Facilitate expansion
- Investment and
- Community involvement over the past year.
“MassEcon is thrilled to be honoring Lenox Tools. As a Gold winner, Lenox exemplifies the best of Massachusetts companies. Their investment in new equipment, facility and job growth provides enormous benefits to the Commonwealth, and the company is an important part of the region's manufacturing base,” stated Susan Houston, executive director, MassEcon.