- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Nexstar Network will be presenting its Build Your Dream Team Workshop this Spring at three regional locatios. Plumbing, heating, air conditioning and electrical residential service contractors will dedicate two days to finding and keeping good employees.
Hands-on workshops feature human resources industry and Nexstar experts who will lead attendees through practical applications to: define the employees they want; recruit and screen employees; interview, hire and onboard employees; and train for employee retention.
Keynote Speaker, Michael Rogers: The Practical Futurist; will set the stage for this year’s spring meeting series by discussing current industry trends and their influence on the decisions business owners make for their future.
New this year, Nexstar’s Spring Meeting Series will offer attendees a choice of date and location.
- February 29 – 21, 2014 | Phoenix, AZ
- March 5 – 7, 2014 | Chicago, IL
- March 26 – 28, 2014 | Boston, MA
For more information, call 888/240-7827.