- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Sterling announced that the majority of its bathing and showering products made of Vikrell now have Greenguard Gold certification — meaning the products contribute to better indoor air quality and well-being of consumers.
Solid Vikrell material has exceptional strength and is resistant to chipping, cracking and peeling. It’s a solid composite material made of resins, fiberglass and filler exclusive to Kohler.
“Achieving the Greenguard Gold certification for our Vikrell bath and shower products is another great testament to the quality of this material and the amazing value it brings to a home,” said Tim O’Connor, Sterling’s brand channel marketing director. “We didn’t have to change anything in the material or manufacturing process to achieve this. Vikrell material has always been environmentally safe for the home.”
UL, an independent safety science company with more than 100 years of experience, administers the Greenguard Gold program. It tests and certifies products that are healthier and more environmentally friendly, so consumers can feel confident in their product selection.