- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Nuheat announced the launch of the industry’s first International Floor Heating Day.The inaugural celebration of the annual event will take place on October 17, 2013. In the spirit of celebrating Nuheat’s loyal customers and all things floor heating, Nuheat will be on tour throughout North America.
As part of International Floor Heating Day, Nuheat will be auctioning off two Custom Nuheat Mats shaped in both the Vancouver Canucks and a Chicago Blackhawks logos. Each mat is signed by the hockey team and proceeds support their respective charitable trusts; Canuck Place and Chicago Blackhawks Charities. In addition, Nuheat will give a lucky winner a Nuheat Floor Heating System for a bathroom remodel through various social media avenues. Enter the contest here.
“At Nuheat we are extremely fortunate to have had such a loyal customer base over our 24 years in business,” said Suzie Cho, VP of marketing. “We really pride ourselves as being industry-leaders and therefore wanted to find a way to thank our customers as well as celebrate our industry. We are dedicating International Floor Heating Day to our amazing customers as well as everyone whom we’ve had the pleasure of working with in our industry.”