- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Reeves Journal has joined BNP Media’s group of plumbing magazines: Plumbing & Mechanical, Supply House Times, PM Engineer (pme), as well as sub-brands; Radiant & Hydronics and Bath & Kitchen Pro.
Ellyn Fishman, former Reeves Journal publisher, will represent all the Plumbing Group titles as the Western states Integrated Media Specialist. Jack Sweet will continue as Editor of Reeves Journal, a job he has done well for the last eight years.
A regional magazine started in 1920, Reeves Journal has built a loyal following of plumbing contractors, wholesalers and engineers in 14 Western states. Its print and digital editions are complemented by www.ReevesJournal.com and Western Plumbing News e-Newsletter.
Welcome Reeves Journal!