- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
RIDGID has awarded four scholarships through the Educational Foundation of the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors – National Association to students enrolled in plumbing, heating and cooling apprentice programs. PHCC administers the scholarship program, which is designed to attract new talent essential to the future of the plumbing and HVACR industry.
PHCC also is responsible for selecting the award winners.Scholarship recipients will receive up to $1,000 in tuition assistance and $1,500 in RIDGID tools.
“RIDGID is committed to providing scholarships to develop the next generation’s workforce,” said Craig Sumner, vice president of marketing for RIDGID. “With professional tools in their hands and help with their school costs, these students can focus on learning their crafts and building their careers.”
The 2013 scholarship recipients are:
• Nestor Holguinof San Diego, Calif., is working full-time at PHCC member Bill Howe Plumbing and is enrolled in the San Diego PHCC Plumbing Apprentice Program.
• Garrett Joynerof San Diego is working full-time at PHCC member My Plumber and is enrolled in the San Diego PHCC Plumbing Apprentice Program.
• Tyler Mitchellof San Diego is working full-time at PHCC member Bill Howe Plumbing and will be enrolling in the San Diego PHCC Plumbing Apprentice Program this fall.
• George Perezof La Mesa, Calif., is working full-time at PHCC member Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air and will be enrolling in the San Diego PHCC Plumbing Apprentice Program this fall.