- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Ferguson recently welcomed Byron Woodard as senior vice president and chief marketing officer. Woodard is responsible for the strategic direction of the company’s marketing initiatives including market research, branding, advertising, digital strategy, social media, public relations and corporate communications.
Woodard is a seasoned marketing professional with more than 18 years of experience. His background includes positions with Merrill Lynch & Co., M. R. Beal & Co. and BDO Seidman, LLP. Woodard comes to Ferguson from McGraw Hill Financial - Platts, where he was the vice president of global marketing.
“Byron brings a new perspective to Ferguson’s marketing strategy,” said Ferguson CEO Frank Roach. “His proven track record combined with his marketing management experience makes him the ideal candidate for CMO.”