- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
To improve shipping efficiency, Dornbracht, the luxury kitchen and bath fixture brand, has partnered with Pittsburgh-based Tapco, one of the nation’s largest distributors of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts, to be the sole North American dealer resource for all non-warranty spare parts.
According to Adam Rabinowitz, Dornbracht project sales manager, Tapco will stock substantial inventory of the brand’s top 250 parts. Also, by transferring supply from Dornbracht’s overseas facility to the U.S., shipping timelines for North American customers will decrease dramatically. Warranty pieces will continue to be provided from Dornbracht Americas’ Atlanta headquarters. By tapping into a specialized unit distributor such as Tapco, stock levels will constantly be adapted to meet the needs of showrooms, consumers and plumbers.
“Linking up with Tapco was a no-brainer,” said Rabinowitz. “They’ve been in the business for over 50 years and are experts in parts redistribution. Moreover, they are quite knowledgeable on Dornbracht products.”
Additionally, customers can now order online at www.tapcogenuinepartscenter.com and view real-time inventory of Dornbracht parts.