- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Bryan Steam LLC has appointed Bryan O’Toole as the company’s president. O’Toole is experienced in leading manufacturing operations and is a demonstrated sales leader with experience in a wide range of markets, including industrial, commercial, construction and municipal utility markets.
He most recently served as vice president of Sales for Grundfos Pumps’ Water Utility Business, Doug Brossman, president and CEO of Burnham Holdings Inc., the parent company of Bryan Steam, commented, “Bryan brings a wealth of experience, leadership and energy that will drive continued growth and enhance Bryan Steam’s position in the commercial boiler marketplace.” O’Toole replaces Tom May who retired from Bryan Steam on July 26, 2013, after seven years at the company and 36 years in the boiler industry.