- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Fridley, Minn.-based WaterGroup, a provider of water treatment solutions in North America, opened a new warehouse in San Antonio, Texas.
The new warehouse will become the main shipping point for WaterGroup’s Texas customers in order to save customers’ freight costs and time. Also, WaterGroup’s service team will help secure local pickup at a customer’s request and will route regional orders to the best WaterGroup location based on stock and availability.
“A Texas warehouse is key to our long-term growth strategy and we’re glad to have stock in this important market,” said John McCarthy, WaterGroup’s director of sales in the U.S. “The current inventory is based on area needs and current customer demand, but we plan to add substantially as our business grows.”