- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
The Professional Plumbing Group (PPG) announced that it has been acquired by Dunes Point Capital. PPG is the parent company of both Wolverine Brass and PlumbMaster. PPG was previously owned by affiliates of Bradford Equities and management.
Wolverine Brass, which was founded in 1896, manufactures branded, high-quality plumbing products in the U.S. and sells them directly to professional plumbers and tradesmen throughout the U.S. PlumbMaster, founded under a predecessor name in 1932, distributes an array of high-quality plumbing fixtures and fittings to the institutional and repair plumbing markets throughout the U.S.
“We are very excited about the acquisition. Dunes Point Capital brought a unique perspective, with a long-term and committed vision to grow the company. We are eager to start our new journey with DPC,” said Chief Executive Officer of PPG Lloyd Coppedge.