- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Wilo USA, a provider of pumps and pump solutions for water management, building services and groundwater, has announced the resignation of President and CEO Mark D’Agostino to pursue other career opportunities. Jeff Bredeson, senior vice president, Region Americas, will serve as interim president and CEO.
D’Agostino will remain at Wilo for a 30-day transition period.
“Wilo appreciates the leadership and commitment that Mark has brought to both this company and the industry over the years. We give him our thanks and best wishes,” says Bredeson. “Wilo USA is positioned for healthy growth in the U.S. market. I am excited about our continued opportunities and Wilo’s strong future.”
D’Agostino has been with Wilo for the past seven years and had previously served as vice president of sales and marketing.