- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
World Vision, an ASA-supported humanitarian organization, is asking for the PHCP distribution industry’s help for tornado relief efforts in Moore, Okla. There are three specific categories of products being sought:
- Cleaning products for first responders and cleanup efforts.
- 400 complete 30-inch bathroom vanities (boxed; no faucets). These will be used to in the rebuilding efforts for 200 homes. Faucets can also be donated as a separate item.
- Washers, dryers, refrigerators and appliances of all types.
Anyone able to donate such products should contact Efrain Perez with World Vision directly at 773/230-8176.
Donation confirmation forms and further details regarding the relief effort are available on the World Donation page.