- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
The World Plumbing Council (WPC) is offering a one-time scholarship for an individual involved in plumbing industry training wishing to visit a country for the purposes of researching and furthering plumbing training and methodologies.
WPC Council Chairman Russ Chaney is inviting plumbing industry personnel involved in industry training to fill out an application. The successful applicant can receive up to $10,000 in funding to travel to another country or countries to learn about how plumbing training is conducted and to share innovative ideas and techniques.
Established in 2003, the WPC Education and Training Scholarship has sent many successful applicants to various parts of the world. “The Scholarship is intended to provide and educational exchange between countries that focuses on plumbing industry vocational training, and at the same time exposes the participant to new technologies and innovations in training systems,” said Chaney. “The Scholarship also provides an opportunity to increase global awareness of the contribution that plumbing has made to global health and the environment.”
For more information and an application, read here.
Applications close on July 31, 2013 and must be lodged with the Secretariat by this date.
- World Plumbing Council (WPC)
- WPC Education and Training Scholarship 2013
- Follow PM on Twitter!
- Find PM on Facebook!