- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
As part of its expanded North American presence, Duravit has restructured its sales management team.
Galen Stump has been appointed vice president, Business Development. Robert Matuska will now serve as vice president, National Sales - Wholesale. Both have been dedicated members of the Duravit team and are excited to continue driving the company's growth in their new positions.
Duravit USA President Tim Schroeder said, “Increasing capacity and focus within our sales structure is key to our overall strategy. We have big plans for Duravit in North America, and this realignment solidifying Bob and Galen’s leadership will help us get there.”
In his new position as VP Business Development, Stump will continue to support Duravit’s West Coast business and manage all California sales representatives. Additionally, he will now monitor and develop competitive data analysis and strategies to assist in nationwide growth. Yet another new focus for Stump will be the supervision of National Projects Sales. Stump has been with Duravit since 2001.
As the newly appointed VP National Sales - Wholesale, Matuska will concentrate his efforts on the development and communication of sales and marketing in the wholesale sector, and he will serve as the point-person for Duravit’s representative groups. Matuska first joined the Duravit sales team in 2012.