- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Nu Flow’s Nonprofit Pipe Lining Contest, in honor of World Water Day, was open to all nonprofit organizations in Canada and United States who were experiencing pipe system problems. During the nomination period, organizations were encouraged to fill out an online nomination form.
The individual winner, Give Kids The World Village (GKTW) in Kissimmee, Fla., was selected as the Grand Prize Winner of a free potable pipe lining service.
“Nu Flow is happy to offer the free pipe lining service to such a great nonprofit organization,” said Nu Flow CEO Cameron Manners. “This contest was created with the main objective of giving back to an organization that might not have the funds to fix their pipe problems and we’re excited to have Give Kids The World Village as the winner.”
Give Kids The World Village is a 70-acre resort complete with more than 140 villa accommodations, entertainment attractions, whimsical venues and fun specifically designed for children with life-threatening illnesses.
Nu Flow will work with Give Kids The World Village to arrange a date to rehabilitate the facility’s aging potable pipes using the company’s non-invasive, non-destructive epoxy coating, which prevents future leaks and protects water from lead and other contaminates leaching from the pipe. In addition, the work can be completed without the organization needing to close its doors and with no need for reconstruction.