- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Bradford White recently opened the doors to its new International Technical Excellence Center (iTEC) training facility. The 18,500-sq.-ft. complex is located adjacent to the company’s manufacturing facilities in Middleville, Mich.
Bradford White’s new International Technical Excellence Center (iTEC) training facility in Middleville, Mich.
The iTEC has a 64-seat lecture hall classroom with stadium seating and a high-tech audio visual system with HD camera. It also has a 5-million Btu capacity “live-fire” training lab with 10 working stations for demonstrations and hands-on learning opportunities.
The building is LEED Gold Certified and features a rainwater harvesting system with 30,000-gallon storage capacity, which provides the building with non-potable water. The facility also features a solar thermal and photovoltaic system which supplies heat and hot water throughout the building and supplements electrical power.
“We set out to build a premier training facility where industry professionals can come and get the best, most advanced, hands-on learning experience possible,” said Bradford White President and CEO Nick Giuffre.
Industry professionals who wish to visit the iTEC or set up a training seminar are encouraged to contact their local Bradford White sales representative.