- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Located in Seneca Falls, N.Y., the Factory School offers four different classes that cover the breadth of the Goulds Water Technology product line and related systems and are available for customers (distributors, dealers, engineers and OEMs) with at least one year of industry experience.
These educational offerings are designed to provide the students with extensive, hands-on experience in the state-of-the-art Campbell Education Center where they train on actual installations and gain valuable troubleshooting skills.
The three-day classes are tailored to various job functions and areas of expertise and encompass a wide range of critical topics including:
- Residential Water System Product Application & Troubleshooting School: Covers residential water systems (focusing on jet and submersible pumps, pressure tanks and variable speed drive application)
- Variable Speed Drive Product & Application School: Covers variable speed drive setup and programming of Goulds Water Technology Solo, SPD, AB and CPC products.
- Wastewater Pumping Product & Application School: Covers applications for sump, effluent and sewage wastewater pump products.
- Industrial Pump Product & Application School: Covers applications for Goulds Water Technology end-suction, multistage and self-priming pumps and CPC drives.
The laboratory includes new mobile demonstration units, network and Wi-Fi equipment, LED TVs and configurable workstations. For more than 30 years, the Goulds Water Technology training laboratory has educated thousands of water industry professionals about the latest advancement in commercial, residential and agricultural applications.
The 2013 Goulds Water Technology Factory School classes and dates are:
- Res. Water System Product Application & Troubleshooting School, April 22-25
- Industrial Pump Product & Application School, May 6-9
- Res. Water System Product Application & Troubleshooting School, Sept 23-26
- Variable Speed Drive Product & Application School, Oct 7-10
- Industrial Pump Product & Application School, Oct 28-31
- Wastewater Pumping Product & Application School, Nov 4-7
- Res. Water System Product Application & Troubleshooting School, Nov 18-21
For more information on attending one or more of these educational classes please visit http://xylemappliedwater.com/factory-school/.