- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Today, March 11th, is World Plumbing Day and an opportunity to raise awareness of the need for disease-reducing sanitation and recognizing the life-saving role plumbers play in keeping the world clean and healthy. In honor of World Plumbing Day, Mr. Rooter will be offering comprehensive in-home plumbing check-ups.
“Following the cataclysmic Haitian earthquake in 2009, Mr. Rootervisited the devastated area to aid in recovery efforts,” stated Mary Kennedy Thompson, president of Mr. Rooter. “No other time in my life was I as conscious of the need for sanitation and filtration of our water sources.”
Plumbing is a vital element of global health standards. However, according to the World Health Organization, more than 2.6 billion people suffer from inadequate sanitation standards and 3.1 million children perish each year from water related illness.
“In an effort to increase awareness of World Plumbing Day, Mr. Rooter franchisees will offer a *complimentary comprehensive plumbing check-up to their customers,” said Thompson. “We hope to help others recognize how essential plumbing is to protecting the health and humanity of our world citizens.”
For more information about the comprehensive plumbing check-up, please call your local Mr. Rooter franchise.
*Comprehensive plumbing check-up will be conducted following completed service.