- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Eemax recently held a grand opening to celebrate its new facility in Waterbury, Conn. Approximately 125 visitors were invited to tour the new space with presentations on the company’s history and success, as well as what the future holds for Eemax.
The new building is double the size and boasts a new engineering and test lab, water recycling system and a new customer training facility.
“The move was seamless. We manufactured products on a Thursday in our old building and were able to start manufacturing on a Friday — in the new facility, all without an impact on delivery and service to our customers,” said Kevin Ruppelt, CEO of Eemax.