- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Uponor announced its 2013 factory training schedule that includes a new course on commercial plumbing applications. The course, which is eligible for continuing education units (CEUs), focuses on codes and standards, pipe sizing, unit piping, riser piping, distribution piping, public and service piping and design and installation practices.
The new Commercial Plumbing Applications Lab features all of Uponor’s products and systems for suspended piping, risers, in-suite and out-of-the-wall plumbing systems to showcase the benefits of the flexible, durable pipe in real-world applications.
The two-day, Commercial Plumbing Applications course is available six times throughout the year beginning in March. Attendees who complete the course are eligible for CEUs to meet continuing education requirements.
The 2013 Uponor Academy factory training schedule also includes Radiant Hydronics and Design with Controls and Advanced Radiant Hydronics with Advanced Design Suite (ADS), which are also eligible for CEUs.
To learn more about Uponor Academy factory training courses and to register, visit www.uponorpro.com/training.