- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Matco-Norca now offers a full line of heavy-duty rough and cast-brass, chrome-plated and chrome-plated cast-brass traps in various configurations and sizes. The company offers both NY and LA-style traps in sweat and IPS connections, with and without cleanout, in sizes ranging from 1 1/2” x 1 1/4” up to 2” x 1 1/2”.
In addition, Matco-Norca offers low-seal and swing-tee traps with an IPS connection, plus a semi-cast brass P trap with a chrome finish. The P trap, in three sizes, comes with a 17-gauge wall arm.
All Matco-Norca traps are forged in ISO 9001 foundries.