- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Viessmann Mfg. Co. (U.S.) has partnered with Lifetime TV’s “Designing Spaces” to produce a segment on energy-efficient home heating. To complement the “Think Green“ television spot, Viessmann is offering U.S. homeowner rebates up to $500 on selected residential heating products installed between Jan. 18 and April 30, 2013. The rebates can be used in conjunction with several government incentives available nationwide.
Viessmann products eligible for the mail-in rebate include:
- Vitodens 100-W boiler ($100 rebate);
- Vitodens 200-W boiler ($200 rebate);
- Vitodens 100-W boiler and Vitocell 100 or 300 DHW storage tank ($200 rebate); and
- Vitodens 200-W boiler and Vitocell 100 or 300 DHW storage tank ($500 rebate).
“An energy-efficient boiler is an excellent investment that quickly pays for itself with significant fuel cost savings,” said Dr. Michael Luz, managing director of Viessmann U.S. “These rebates will help homeowners across the country offset their initial costs even sooner.”
U.S. homeowners can visit www.viessmann.us/designingspaces for details and to download a rebate form. Viessmann has also set up a toll-free number to assist homeowners seeking more information on the rebate and associated Viessmann products: 855/454-6092.
‘Designing Spaces’ segment
Airing nationwide on Lifetime TV (7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m., (ET/PT) Feb. 7), the “Designing Spaces” segment focuses on a 1960s-era Rhode Island home retrofitted with a high-efficiency hydronic heating system that includes a Vitodens 200-W wall-mounted gas-fired condensing boiler and Vitocell 300 domestic hot water (DHW) tank.
“This was a situation many people can relate to — a homeowner looking to reduce monthly heating costs and minimize his home’s environmental footprint,” said Kevin Flynn, Viessmann U.S. territory commercial sales manager, who appears in the segment. “He did his homework regarding heating system types and manufacturers before making an informed decision to replace his outdated system with a modern hydronic heating solution from Viessmann.”
Source: Viessmann Mfg. Co. (US)