- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
The “all-in-one” Advocate Lavatory System from Bradley Corp. was honored with the 2012 Good Design Award presented by The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of
|The “all-in-one” Advocate Lavatory System from Bradley Corp. was honored with the 2012 Good Design Award.|
Architecture and Design and in cooperation with the European Centre for Architecture Art Design and Urban Studies.
The system is the first lavatory unit to provide a sink, soap, faucet and dual-sided hand dryer in a touchless unit. It’s among nine winners honored for the Good Design Industrial Category.
“Earning the Good Design Award underscores Bradley’s leadership in pioneering superior technologies that set new industry standards,” Jon Dommisse, Bradley’s director of global marketing and strategic development.
Source: Bradley Corp.