- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
“This acquisition is a great fit,” said Kurt Gruett, president of Water-Right. “With the CustomCare addition we gain the people and knowledge to expand in the commercial and industrial water treatment markets. Their strengths will greatly enhance our capabilities in the “bid spec” markets while also assisting us with our current commercial accounts.”
Both companies are family owned and share a common belief in the importance of strong family values. All CustomCare employees will remain with the company. Under the company’s restructuring, CustomCare will now exist as a division of Water-Right. CustomCare accounts will continue to carry the CustomCare product lines and may have access to additional products from Water-Right in the future.
As part of the reorganization, Water-Right will direct all operations of CustomCare to Tim Marek (past president) who will act as manager of the Commercial/Industrial Operations of Water-Right and Dan Peters who will focus on the CustomCare Dealer Organization.