- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Nuheat named Kevin McElroy, vice president of sales, the company’s new president effective, February 1, 2013. McElroy will lead Nuheat’s operations in both the United States and Canada. John Rose, Nuheat’s current president and CEO, will remain CEO moving forward.
“Kevin’s strong leadership skills and a commitment to deliver superior customer service have helped Nuheat become the electric radiant heating company of choice for contractors, builders and architects alike.” said Rose.
“Nuheat’s Board and Executive Team have confidence in Kevin as the company’s next President,” added Rose. “Kevin started his career at Nuheat 18 years ago as the company’s first inside sales person. He quickly rose through the ranks excelling in all the roles he was given. He leads by example. He is a tireless worker, as well as a great listener and team player.”
In his role as President, McElroy will be charged with stewarding Nuheat’s growth and guiding the executive team through its strategic plan.
“Kevin will bring his wealth of experiences, an energizing spirit and his love and talent for mentoring others to his new role as Nuheat’s President,” continued Rose. “After 8 years as Nuheat’s VP of Sales, Kevin’s advancement to President was the natural choice.”