- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
FLO n STOP announces its lead-free solenoid valve (LF 22950) certifies to NSF/ANSI 61 Annex G and is now available through master distributor MIDCO. The 1” FIP lead-free fully open solenoid valve also is certified to UL 429 and CSA C22.2 No. 139 and is compliant with California’s Health and Safety Code Section 116875 (commonly known as AB1953) and Vermont Act 193.
The LF22950 lead-free valve is an integral component of the FLO n STOP wireless water shutoff system that safeguards residential dwellings from unwanted household water events. For more information, visit www.flonstop.com.
Source: FLO n STOP