- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Xylem Inc. was named the winner of the distinguished Gallery of New Products Award in the Hydronic Heating Category for its Bell & Gossett ecocirc auto and vario heating circulators at the recent CIPHEX West 2012 show in Vancouver, Canada.
Judging was based on sustainability, use of materials in an innovative manner and energy-efficient design. Selected as a category winner from among 56 new products, the ecocirc ‘smart’ heating circulators were recognized for its revolutionary ECM (Electronically Commutated Motor) technology, energy-saving features and innovative design.
“We are delighted to be selected for this prestigious honor. The unique technology and design we’ve incorporated into our smart pumps demonstrates our ongoing commitment to developing eco-friendly and energy-efficient products for HVAC and plumbing systems,” said Marc Blais, managing director, Xylem Canada.