- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
National Sales Manager Michael W. Burr of Holyoke Fittings Inc. passed away after a brief battle with cancer on May 17, 2012. Burr was surrounded by his loving family at JFK Haven Hospice.
For the past three decades, Mike Burr was a committed friend, colleague and mentor to all in the plumbing and HVACR industries. He will be greatly missed by all whom he touched.
Born in Panama in 1946, he grew up in Alabama. Burr and his wife, Kristen, raised their family in New Jersey. He proudly served in the United States Navy. He was a lifetime member of the Read Valley Fish & Game Club in N.Y.; a Piscataway Little League and Babe Ruth coach; an avid hunter and golfer; an international traveler and a Mason.
Most importantly he was a loving husband, father, brother and grandfather. Burr is survived by his wife of 46 years, sons Michael and Matthew, sister Gene and six grandchildren.
Visitation hours will be on Sunday, May 20, from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. and on Monday, May 21, from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Piscataway Funeral Home, 18 Stelton Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854.
Interment will take place on Tuesday, May 22, at 2 p.m. at the Brigadier General William C. Doyle Veterans Cemetery in Wrightstown, N.J.
At the request of the family, donations in Mike’s name may be made to JFK Haven Hospice, 65 James Street, Edison, N.J. 08818.
To send your online condolences to the Burr family, please visit: www.piscatawayfuneralhome.com.