- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Despite losing the roof on its 42,000-sq.ft. warehouse and having employees dealing with their own issues after Hurricane Sandy, New York City-based manufacturers representative Dellon Sales and Bradford White partnered with Freeport, N.Y.’s Green Art Plumbing Supply for relief efforts.
The team brought Bradford White water heaters and Baxi Wall-Hung boilers for residents in need and also organized donation drives to deliver food and supplies. Items delivered included: non-perishable items, water, juice boxes, coffee, hot plates, toiletries, candles, diapers, baby wipes and batteries among household items.
“They were so happy,” Dellon said of residents who came out for supplies. “It was heartbreaking.”
Dellon Sales was Supply House Times’ 2002 Spec Rep of the Year, PM’s 2008 Rep of the Year and pme’s Manufacturers Rep of the Year in 2010.
Source: Dellon Sales