- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Members of the American Society of Sanitary Engineering (ASSE) at the society's annual meeting in Philadelphia on Nov. 15 voted in favor of joining The IAPMO Group. As a result of the acquisition, ASSE will maintain its name and identity while functioning as the ASSE International Chapter of IAPMO.
"The obvious mutual benefits of this agreement offer a win-win for not only ASSE and IAPMO, but our industry as a whole," said new IAPMO President Gary Hile.
In February of 2011, IAPMO and ASSE signed a copyright agreement to jointly develop and market Professional Qualification Standards under the ASSE/ANSI accredited standards development process. The ANSI-accredited process and committee structure employed by ASSE to develop both product and professional qualification standards would remain intact.
"As longtime and frequent collaborators, ASSE and IAPMO have accomplished great things together on behalf of our industry and the general public," said ASSE Immediate Past President Don Summers. "IAPMO's resources and vast international presence fit right in line with the strategic goals of the 106-year-old ASSE name and promise to begin an exciting new chapter full of possibility in the life of both organizations."